We want to invite you and your friends to a special gathering for our Enneagram 101 workshop coming up June 15 from 3:30pm-8pm, followed by dinner. Many of you have requested an abridged version of our full-weekend immersions and this is it! This will serve as introduction to the Types for those unfamiliar as well as spirited refresher of the basics for those into the work to keep sharpening our understanding and empathy. We’d love to see you and the people in your life who may not be able to take out a full weekend at this time.
Through the workshop, we’ll get a brief overview of the nine personality types and help with the self-work that will bring us more and more into our own. For this event, we’re fortunate to partner with Bhagavat Life (owner of Divya’s Kitchen, the critically acclaimed East Village restaurant recently voted as OpenTable’s Diner’s Choice Award for 2018). We’ll close with a wonderful meal thanks to them! Spots are limited. Below is a description of the workshop.
What are the motivations, insecurities and emotions that are silently affecting your every action and relationship?
- Leverage your strengths and manage the pitfalls of your specific personality type
- Navigate natural tensions with the people in your life
- Inspire others to show more of themselves
- Develop greater understanding and empathy
- Create a common language by which people can talk about motivations and insecurities
- Lead your life with intention